Rasmussen didn't make NHL or AHL?

(All things hockey - Red Wing and NHL hockey)
dcz28
Two Kids and a Goat
Two Kids and a Goat

Re: Rasmussen didn't make NHL or AHL?

Postby dcz28 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:42 pm

He still has some to prove in the CHL. He needs to dominate this season and show he is not just a PP guy. He needs to do like Mantha did when he was sent down and prove he is too good for the CHL. With the size advantage he has over most juniors he should be able to produce a lot 5 on 5.
0 x
Play hard or get off the ice

El Jefe
Datsyukian Deke
Datsyukian Deke

Re: RE: Re: Rasmussen didn't make NHL or AHL?

Postby El Jefe » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:57 am

pokerandpucks wrote:
El Jefe wrote:I thought it was funny that Rasmussen scored twice as many goals in the pre-season as an 18-year-old as Riley Sheahan did all of last season. Of course, Ken Holland is looking at it like it took Rasmussen the entire pre-season to score as many goals as Sheahen did in a single game last season, and Holland is right now preparing a 7-year extension for Sheahan with a NMC.
Because preseason goals are far from the most important measure of how ready a kid is

Sent from my toilet

You realize my point wasn't that Rasmussen should make the team, though he did have a better-than-expected pre-season. My point was a jab at Holland and Blashill and how they view things, using a Rasmussen/Sheahan comparison to illustrate their farce.
0 x

southfield sam
Stanley Cup Champion
Stanley Cup Champion

Re: RE: Re: Rasmussen didn't make NHL or AHL?

Postby southfield sam » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:19 pm

El Jefe wrote:
pokerandpucks wrote:
El Jefe wrote:I thought it was funny that Rasmussen scored twice as many goals in the pre-season as an 18-year-old as Riley Sheahan did all of last season. Of course, Ken Holland is looking at it like it took Rasmussen the entire pre-season to score as many goals as Sheahen did in a single game last season, and Holland is right now preparing a 7-year extension for Sheahan with a NMC.
Because preseason goals are far from the most important measure of how ready a kid is

Sent from my toilet

You realize my point wasn't that Rasmussen should make the team, though he did have a better-than-expected pre-season. My point was a jab at Holland and Blashill and how they view things, using a Rasmussen/Sheahan comparison to illustrate their farce.

Would you care to expand on that? In it's current form it makes zero sense!
0 x

pokerandpucks
Mr. Hockey
Mr. Hockey

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rasmussen didn't make NHL or AHL?

Postby pokerandpucks » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:37 pm

El Jefe wrote:[quote="pokerandpucks"][quote="El Jefe"]I thought it was funny that Rasmussen scored twice as many goals in the pre-season as an 18-year-old as Riley Sheahan did all of last season. Of course, Ken Holland is looking at it like it took Rasmussen the entire pre-season to score as many goals as Sheahen did in a single game last season, and Holland is right now preparing a 7-year extension for Sheahan with a NMC.

Sent from my toilet[/quote]

You realize my point wasn't that Rasmussen should make the team, though he did have a better-than-expected pre-season. My point was a jab at Holland and Blashill and how they view things, using a Rasmussen/Sheahan comparison to illustrate their farce.[/quote]Yeah, Holland and Blashithead suck. Comparing Rasmussen and Sheahan still doesn't make sense

Sent from my toilet
0 x
Take out the trash, fire Holland and Blash!

Return to “General Discussion”