All You Need To Know

(All things hockey - Red Wing and NHL hockey)
frankster
Tatar-sauce
Tatar-sauce
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:01 pm
x 216

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby frankster » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 am

dcz28 wrote:
frankster wrote:
southfield sam wrote:It always amazes me that the so called fans on this not only get pissed when the Wings make the playoffs but actually want the team to finish dead last


Sam is right, we should all worship the ground Kenny walks on.
I have been following Kenny's foursome around the golf course all summer long.
I've been collecting his divots and framing them.
They'll be up for auction on ebay soon.
If you buy 2 or more I'll include an autographed picture of him kicking the tires.



If you have pictures of Holland liking his team or Blashill showing off his process, you'll be rich :rollin:


lol, you're right.
0 x

reginawing
Veteran 4th Liner
Veteran 4th Liner
Posts: 699
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:06 am
Location: Regina, Sask Canada
x 5
x 51

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby reginawing » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:45 pm

The best way for Holland to start the year with a smile on my face is Trading Ericssen for a 3rd round pick!
0 x

User avatar
pokerandpucks
Mr. Hockey
Mr. Hockey
Posts: 4287
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 am
x 19
x 1202

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby pokerandpucks » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm

reginawing wrote:The best way for Holland to start the year with a smile on my face is Trading Ericssen for a 3rd round pick!


That would probably take Ericsson, a second and a 4th to get the 3rd rounder back
0 x
Take out the trash, fire Holland and Blash!

reginawing
Veteran 4th Liner
Veteran 4th Liner
Posts: 699
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:06 am
Location: Regina, Sask Canada
x 5
x 51

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby reginawing » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:10 pm

pokerandpucks wrote:
reginawing wrote:The best way for Holland to start the year with a smile on my face is Trading Ericssen for a 3rd round pick!


That would probably take Ericsson, a second and a 4th to get the 3rd rounder back

You sure sound like Holland thinking!
0 x

frankster
Tatar-sauce
Tatar-sauce
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:01 pm
x 216

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby frankster » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 pm

frankster wrote:
dcz28 wrote:
frankster wrote:
southfield sam wrote:It always amazes me that the so called fans on this not only get pissed when the Wings make the playoffs but actually want the team to finish dead last


Sam is right, we should all worship the ground Kenny walks on.
I have been following Kenny's foursome around the golf course all summer long.
I've been collecting his divots and framing them.
They'll be up for auction on ebay soon.
If you buy 2 or more I'll include an autographed picture of him kicking the tires.



If you have pictures of Holland liking his team or Blashill showing off his process, you'll be rich :rollin:


lol, you're right.


Good news guys, divot sales are through the roof!
Some guy named LivoniaTom keeps sniping all the bids.
0 x

User avatar
Martin1259
Kronwalled!
Kronwalled!
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:52 am
Location: Holt, Michigan
x 175
x 22
Contact:

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby Martin1259 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 am

frankster wrote:
frankster wrote:
dcz28 wrote:
frankster wrote:
southfield sam wrote:It always amazes me that the so called fans on this not only get pissed when the Wings make the playoffs but actually want the team to finish dead last


Sam is right, we should all worship the ground Kenny walks on.
I have been following Kenny's foursome around the golf course all summer long.
I've been collecting his divots and framing them.
They'll be up for auction on ebay soon.
If you buy 2 or more I'll include an autographed picture of him kicking the tires.



If you have pictures of Holland liking his team or Blashill showing off his process, you'll be rich :rollin:


lol, you're right.


Good news guys, divot sales are through the roof!
Some guy named LivoniaTom keeps sniping all the bids.



:rollin:
0 x
Hockey - Its not just a sport - its an adiction!
:twisted:

PrimeauDonna
Zamboni Driver
Zamboni Driver
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:28 pm
x 94
x 67

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby PrimeauDonna » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 pm

even with a good tank, this team is screwed going forward.

1. these long-term nmc/ntc contracts handed out to middling players.
b. the pipeline isn't exactly full of promise
III. we all know what would happen if the DRW had the chance to draft #1 - they'd trade down and/or choose the safe defensive player who projects to be a mainstay on the third line.

team needs to tank hard and then bottom feed for a while, but they need to drop a lot of people in the offices.
0 x
"And in typical Russian class the Russians leave the ice before paying their respect to the Canadian national anthem.... I don't even know of a Russian you would be speaking of that I have condemned because of his nationality." - TSQ

User avatar
pokerandpucks
Mr. Hockey
Mr. Hockey
Posts: 4287
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 am
x 19
x 1202

Re: All You Need To Know

Postby pokerandpucks » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Nothing will change as long as Holland is in charge. Even if he steps down as GM and moves into the president role, he will be calling the shots as an "advisor."

Ownership won't fire him as long as tickets and merchandise are being sold. The Wing shave turned into the Lions under WC Ford.
0 x
Take out the trash, fire Holland and Blash!


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests